Weight Journey - Day 9

My days aren't really in actual daily order but that's okay. I'm catching up on a bunch of days with the post. Plus I have the pretty graphic to keep me on track :)


Tuesday January 20 @ 9:00 p.m.
This morning my weight stayed exactly the same as yesterday. Not jumping up and down but I'm pleased it did not go up.

I managed to drink 4 waters which was a big success since I have been having trouble getting in the water for some reason. I also at 1334 calories of my 1000-1200 goal. They were good choices so I'm happy with that and I had 3 proteins for the day which I do find more filling and lasting.


Wednesday January 21 @ 8:00 a.m.
Yesterday I was glad that I stayed the same. I should have been more specific and added "but it better go down tomorrow!". It went up today 0.6 lbs. What the heck? I was *only* at 1300 calories and I got in my 4+ a bit of waters!

Today I will drink 8 waters. Even if I float down the road...


Labels: