Weight Journey - Day 15


Tuesday, January 27 @ 8:30 a.m.
I'm having a fantastic week. I am down
1.4 lbs since yesterday and down 4 lbs since Saturday (and that includes and ice cream cake cheat). I'm even a bit more than tracing for ketosis this morning. I wasn't worried about getting into ketosis but I'm thrilled to be burning.

Today's trick is ... I filled a 2L container of half sparkling water, half tap water and one Lime Crystal Lite singles. I'm not sure about the sparkling water but one glass has filled me up already.

Do you have a trick of the day?

_____
2:30 p.m.
I'm munchy and really hungry.

I don't know what came over me but I got myself into the snack cupboard and had one Oreo and a half-dozen Doritos. My inner voice snapped at me "what are you doing?!" and I came-to as though I had been sleep eating. It was quite a moment of consciousness as my inner voice actually screamed at me and made me jump!
I guzzled water and I got gum but it was harder to resist. A good brushing would have been longer lasting.

It was a close call but I'm proud of myself for getting it back together. It could have gone very badly very quickly.

_____
7:15 p.m.
I made it through today with only the afternoon hiccough. I'm going to brush my teeth and head to bed (yes, it is only 7:15 p.m.) so that I am not tempted by any further food.

Good night!

Labels: