Weight Journey - Day 11

Friday January 22 @ 10:00 a.m.
I gained back the 0.2 lbs I had lost yesterday. I've been hovering all week within a half-pound. Based on this lack of success, I've changed my technique.

I was tracking my foods by
caloric goal and that didn't work so well. Now I'm tracking my Dr Bernstein daily goals and I've edited my food diary to reflect this on My Fitness Pal. It now will break down instead of by meal but by bread, protein, fruit, vegetable and jell-o goals. As well as my water.

I really need this to start to work. I realize I've only been half-hearted in my attempt but now I'm getting angry. Anger is good for motivation! So is viewing yourself in the shower. And reading a book entitled "Turning 40".

I am happy to report that I followed "strict" Dr. B. and I got 9 water in me. I made a 2 liter jug of water and a singles Crystal Lite in the entire 2 liters just to help me get it down. It worked!

I made one boo-boo at dinner and accidentally ate a whole pita where I was only supposed to have half. I'm okay with that and tomorrow now I will know better.

8:42 p.m.
I just showered and weighed myself. I am down 0.2 lbs from where I was this morning. I am giddy with excitement over tomorrow morning's weigh-in.

Labels: