The Ruthless Crafter

Knit, Crochet & Quilts by Elizabeth

theruthlesscrafter.wordpress.com

It has been far too long since I have been here. I needed a bit of breathing room to re-evaluate where this blog was going and what I am going to do now that
next month my baby is entering grade one and my eldest is entering grade 3!!

I am still doing my home daycare business but I feel that I need something *more*. Ever feel like that?

After months (yes, I realise it has been 6 months!!) of brainstorming I have finally decided to open an online eBoutique as well as offer Quilting Services on my long-arm quilting machine. This will allow me to create crochet, knit and quilt items as I wish and sell them as well as use my new long-arm machine (well, new November 2013) to help others complete their beautiful pieced tops into quilts they can use or display.

As a result I have been busy developing my business plan, creating a blog and website to promote my services, and setting up all appropriate social media to support the website. I would love your feedback on my website at theruthlesscrafter.wordpress.com - thanks in advance for any constructive feedback you can provide!!

This new plan is pushing me against my comfort zone but I am very excited to move on with my new initiative. I'm just thankful my family and friends are in full support of me.


Labels: , , ,