The Christmas Beast Quilt - Photos

My parents (my mother especially) were so happy to receive their Beauty (formerly "Beast") quilt. It was a long time coming but I think the labour and love put into it made up for the long timeline.

As promised when I sung my post about the Beast and it's creative journey, here are some photos of it on the bed. I didn't have a space large enough to spread it out to photograph so here it is. Drum roll, please!!!




This is the backing. I love how it could be reversable for a different look.





I'm so proud of me. Thanks to Craftsy and Green Fairy Quilts for providing amazing inspiration and guidance in this project. Next time I'm doubling up on the batting for even more "pop" of the negative space.

I'm sharing this on these parties:
Make Something Monday: Link Party #69
Show Me What Ya Got #105

Labels: