UFO #1 of 13 ~ The Christmas Beast is Complete!!!

Today I *finally* finished the "Christmas Beast".

I purchased the fabric for it in August 2011 and started it shortly after that. I thought it would be fun to see the process of making this quilt through my blog posts. Here, from the beginning, you can read all about the creation of this wonderful, amazing quilt.

Finished, New and Ongoing Project Updates ~ September 4, 2011
Friday Night Sew-In (Follow Up) ~ November 20, 2011
The Christmas Beast ~ December 20, 2011
The Christmas Beast Revisited ~ November 8, 2012
So Close... ~ December 31, 2012
Christmas Beast Progress and Quilt Frame Update ~ January 19, 2013

I plan to deliver the beauty tomorrow (ha! was Beast and now a Beauty - funny how perspective changes once it's ready to gift).
*UPDATE* As promised, I took a lot of photos. I have shared them here.

I suppose this finish also lets me say that I have officially completed my January goal for the 13 in 2013 UFO Challenge I am participating in.

So now I am working on my second of 13 in 2013 which is my very first custom pattern. It will be a messenger-style bag to hold a native hand drum. I also hope to complete the bag before January 31st. Will keep you posted.

Did you complete any projects this week? Would love it if you left a description and a blog link for me to check out.

Labels: ,