Brazil Butt Lift

With the Olympics having started this past week, I've been inspired to work out. I figure 30-60 minutes per day nothing compared to the dedication of the athletes of the London 2012 games.

My sister-in-law introduced me to Leandro's Brazil Butt Lift Workout. After the first workout I
was both sore and hooked. I completed Monday through Thursday's workouts and my body has been sore since the first day. I love it! It's a fun workout and I'm motivated to continue.

It's a great kit that is included. A six-week workout program with 3 different DVDs to keep things fresh and fun, beach views of workouts to inspire me to fit into a skimpy bikini, and a supermodel diet to kick-start the weight loss. Since we are on vacation for a few weeks it's not feasible for me to follow the diet but I have been trying to incorporate fruit and/or vegetables and protein at each meal. After three days of working out I'm also more inspired to not eat a lot of snacks (although fresh-baked cookies and a trip to Dairy Queen didn't help). I'm working to have water as well instead of juices or soda and it's evening out fairly well.

Have you tried the Brazil Butt Lift Workout? If so, what did you think of it? Did you stick with it and, if so, were you happy with the results?

*Note: I have not been compensated in any way to tell you about this great workout. My sore muscles and tighter butt are all the compensation I need!

Labels: