Happy SITS Day To Me!!


Today is my SITS day! SITS stands for "The Secret is in The Sauce" and is an amazing sisterhood of 15,000 blogger dedicated to supporting one another by leaving comments and learning about blogging.

I have discovered so many incredible blogs through SITS and I feel blessed to be a part of it. Here’s a big Canadian welcome to all my SITS-tahs!

If you are new to More Than A Mom, let me tell you a little of what you will find here. My blog represents my various interests ~ menu planning, stories about my children, working out and reaching/maintaining a healthy weight, decluttering and organizing the home, being financially responsible, and reading. I also actively crochet, knit and sew. I have begun to quilt and am really inspired by other quilt bloggers. I even recently purchased a machine quilting frame to take my craft to the next level. I can't wait to show off some of my creations once I get to using it!

Enjoy your visit and I look forward to meeting you, too.

Elizabeth
a.k.a. More Than A Mom