Wedding Quilt Reveal

I am so thrilled with this quilt that I made for my cousin's wedding on
Saturday, November 13th.
Here it is laid out and ready to be sandwiched.
  
I rarely pose for photos on my blog so here is me with the finished product.
I am so pleased with how it turned out. When I chose the fabrics I wanted something that would be gender neutral as I hope the happy married couple will want to use this perhaps as a summer blanket for their bed.
The backing is solid green. Here is a peak at it. I love how the detailing of the top stitching showed exactly how it's supposed to on the back! (Did I mention this is my second quilt so I'm new to this coolness).
And here is another rare shot of my husband and I at the wedding. We literally took this photo and were served up with the first course of an enormous but delicious meal. I was so impressed with how the banquet hall was able to serve over 100 guests and have each meal piping hot. It was heaven.

Blog Parties I'm sharing with ...
Made By You Monday @ Skip to My Lou
Craftastic Monday @ Sew Can Do

Market Yourself Monday @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff
Metamorphasis Monday @ Between Naps on the Porch
Toot Your Horn Tuesday @ A Silly Little Sparrow
Get Your Craft On @ Today's Creative Blog

Labels: ,