Toddler Tuesday

Themes of the week were easy when the oldest didn't quite "get it". I would set themes weekly and I would order books and videos from the library and pick them up when they were in. I would have a circle time while the kids ate lunch or while waiting for parents to pick up and read one or two of the books.
Now that Ava is going to be 3 this March, I think it is time to ramp up the activities we do for the themes.

Upon brainstorming and Internet searching I have decided to do monthly themes with crafts, stories and activities specifically designated to that theme (thank you Kids soup!).

Check out my schedule at my home daycare website to see what we are doing.

March will be The Five Senses
April will be Easter, Shapes, and Colors
May will be Bees and Spring
June will be Frogs and Ponds
July will be ABC Activities
August will be Rain Forest and Jungle
September will be Fire, Fireman and Safety
October will be Halloween
November will be Fall
December will be Christmas and Cookies

Labels: