First Blog

This is my first blog post ever, so I thought I would do an update on me until I get into the swing of things. Here goes ...

My weekend was great. Rained Saturday but sunshine on Sunday - I really needed that sunshine. We did some family errands and it was just wonderful to get out for a walk as well. My father-in-law came over and helped my husband install a railing to the basement. I've only been waiting for two years but am grateful it is finally installed - now how long until it's painted I wonder? LOL

This week is supposed to be sunshine. I baby-sit so it will be great to get the kids (and myself) outside. I love fresh air and if it weren't for the kids I'd likely find cleaning or something else and miss the summer altogether!

The cleaning lady is here right now (thank goodness!) and two of the three kids are sleeping. Now if I could just get that last one to stop mopping the floors and get to sleep herself (she's two)!